https://en.cassaboners.com/ It is an Internet domain owned by:
FIONIA AZUL, S.A.
W/ AVD. CA'S SABONERS, Nº 7, 07181 PALMANOVA
The User agrees that all data provided by him are true and correct.
WHAT KIND OF DATA WILL WE USE?
Identification data and credit card numbers.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE WE GOING TO USE THE USER DATA?
• In the case of hiring them, we will process the data collected from the sales forms in order to be able to provide the service to the Users.
• To address the queries of Users who contact us through the Contact forms or Forms enabled for it.
• For fiscal, accounting and administrative management in order to be able to manage the service that the User requests and the corresponding legal obligations that give rise to the service provided.
• By sending us the CV for personnel selection processes.
• If the User accepts cookies, data such as IP address, geolocation, record of use of the service, sites and habits will be collected, in order to improve the quality of the service/product and for statistical purposes.
WHAT ARE THE LEGITIMATE BASIS FOR PROCESSING?
When the basis of the treatment is consent, we will request acceptance as a legitimate basis to use the data. Taking into account that the User may revoke it at any time by sending us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also process the User's personal data due to a legitimate interest, regarding the sending of personalized commercial communications or newsletters, both by ordinary and electronic means, related to our products and services.
HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO KEEP USER DATA?
We will keep the User's personal data in our information systems as long as they are necessary, continue the relationship as a client and to comply with legal obligations.
TO WHOM CAN WE COMMUNICATE USER DATA?
The User's data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation, expressly authorizes us to do so and/or when necessary to comply with the agreed contract to provide our services.
In order to manage the services and/or products that you request, in some cases, it will be necessary to transfer the data to companies of the same group and/or service providers, for administrative purposes, storage or to support communication.
Data transfers outside the European Union are not foreseen, except in cases where the User expressly authorizes us to manage the service we offer.
HOW CAN THE USER EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS?
The User can exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of their data, as well as request the limitation and portability of the same to the following email: email@example.com
In the following cases:
• To rectify inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion (right to be forgotten) when, for example, you have withdrawn your consent. In that case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims and/or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
• To request the limitation of data processing when, for example, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• To request the portability of the User's data in an automated format that allows its copying, transfer and transmission, when the treatment is carried out by automated means.
• In addition, you can claim before the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es )
WHAT KIND OF DATA ARE EXCEPTIONAL?
The mandatory nature will be communicated in the forms on the web, with respect to the collection of some data, by means of a (*) and/or a warning. The non-completion of said data may prevent the provision of all those services linked to such data, freeing us from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services.